Wednesday 12 February 2014

Chocomania - Because every girl NEEDS chocolate!


I think it's fair to say that women are renowned for their love of chocolate and I must say, I am no anomoly to this stereotype. In fact, not many days go by where I haven't eaten at least one chunk of chocolate or something containing chocolatey goodness. When doing a bit of online present shopping before Christmas, I stumbled upon the magnificent Chocomania range at The Body Shop. I know i'm a bit late joining the Chocomania bandwagon but it wasn't until recently that I REALLY started to look through the entire selection that The Body Shop had to offer. Even though I only bought two products from their Chocomania range, I must say that I was sold immediately!

As you can see above, I bought the Chocomania Shower Cream and the Chocomania Lip Butter; both of which are amazing products that are good for your skin (huge bonus!) First of all, I will talk you through the scent of Chocomania. On first opening of either of these products, your senses just go wild! Your nose is hit with a wonderful, slightly sweet, slightly bitter hint of chocolate and the aroma just encaptures you, taking you into an idyllic world that might be found in the head of Roald Dahl, like his timeless classic of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

The packaging is nice and simple with minimal text on each product. I like this minimalism as let's face it, nobody wants to read lots on products anyway! I really do recommend both of these products and can't talk higly off them enough! The smell alone is enough to attract somebody i'd say, but they're also soft and gentle on your skin too - even better! The lip balm is super nourishing, silky (but not at all greasy) and lasts for ages (if you can resist licking it off because it smells and tastes like chocolate!) The shower cream is just as good and comes out of the bottle like gloriously silky, melted chocolate, the only difference is you put it on your body, not in your mouth - oooh!

I think it's safe to say i'll definitely be checking out the rest of the Chocomania range at The Body Shop! I just can't wait to have more choccies that won't harm my figure - a woman's ideal world I think!




No comments:

Post a Comment