Saturday 28 September 2013

Three supercars and a thrill ride? Oh, go on then!

So this month, I was lucky enough to have the day off to go with my Dad to watch him drive 3 supercars and have a thrill ride around Prestwold Driving Centre near Loughborough. I must say I was super excited to go as I actually LOVE supercars and have a little obsession with them. A girl can dream, right?! So when we got there, we went to sign in and was given all of the info we needed for the day. He got to drive a Lamborghini, Ferrari and an Aston Martin. Here are some of the snapshots I took during the day! At the end you'll see a photo from inside the thrill ride, which was so fun (and ridiculously fast!) The driver even dressed up as the Stig for the day to drive people around. Winner!
















No comments:

Post a Comment