Sunday 11 August 2013

Drawing is quite possibly my favourite past-time.

So this is a drawing of Slash from Guns 'n' Roses. I drew this for Valentine's Day for my boyfriend and put it in a nice frame. He kept telling me he wanted one of my drawings so I thought I'd combine one of his favourite artists with my passion. Drawing has always been my favourite thing to do. As a child, I looked forward to getting new crayons and colouring books at Christmas and still remember the excitement I felt when opening my very first 'professional' art set at a very young age. 

It's my boyfriend's 22nd birthday coming up soon and I'd like to draw him something else but can't quite figure out what to draw yet. In the meantime, this can be my inspiration to draw something good again.

(Ignore the reflection - the drawing was in a glass frame)


No comments:

Post a Comment